We slept well at the hotel. We did not get a suite this time so we were all in ONE room. It was cozy, but I was very pleased with how well everyone did. We all slept in and then got up, got ready and headed out. We stopped by one of the ballrooms downstairs because there was an Irish Dance competition going on at our hotel. It was fun watching them. We then headed to a "mom and pop" donut shop. After a nutritious breakfast of donuts we headed out for a fun-filled day at Sea World.
The kids did AWESOME and we had a great day of riding rides, watching shows and laughing. We went on a family friendly spook trail. It let me know that my kids are not ready to go through a haunted house!!!! They were freaked out. I will say, that at the first of the the trail, we had to walk into a pitch black room and squeeze though what felt like two tight inflatable pillows. It was like a nightmare of a bounce house collapsing on you and suffocating you! It was freaky. Blayne screamed through most of it, and Whitney got pretty freaked out. We all rode the log ride. Reagan said "I all done" throughout the ride and she was laughing her nervous giggle when we were done. All in all, it was a very fun family day. We also ran in to my friend's son, Daniel Jolley. He attends Texas A&M. It is always fun to run in to someone you know in a random place. After talking to him, I regretted that I didn't take his picture for here, but I did call his Momma!!!! Sarah Palin was in town too, but we didn't see her. Whitney really wanted us to because she wanted to tell her "hi!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment