My mom got her 25 staples out last week and is continuing to recover nicely from her surgery. It is just a long recover when they cut you open and rearrange things! Pray for her complete recovery, please.
My Memaw is not doing well. She has fallen twice in the last week. She hit her hip last week and hit her head yesterday morning. She is falling when she gets up to go to the bathroom. She is very weak and down to 114 pounds. She is fading away. She gets easily confused and stays in a pretty grumpy mood these days. I don't know if the Chemo has done anything good for her or not....pray for decisions that need to be made with her care and for peace and comfort for her.
And, I am home with TWO sick kids today. I think that Blayne probably has Strep throat. (will confirm at 10 when I take him in for a swab) and Miss Whitney threw up moments before we left to go do carpool! Ahhhh, some of the many joys of motherhood!
So, plans have changed for our day!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Some Health Updates
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment