My Aunt Judy let me know today that my Memaw is not doing well. She is in a lot of pain and has developed a sore that is a Stage 2 ulcer. They are going to meet with my aunt on Monday to discuss the plan of action for her. She will not be able to be on the Assisted Living side anymore...sad. She is weak and has lost 10 pounds just this week. It makes me so sad to think of her having to suffer. I hope that they will keep her comfortable!
On the homefront, Blayne started his steroids this afternoon and is karate chopping me right now while I type this. He is singing a happy song and is on the "hyper" side right now. Hopefully he will stay happy and not swing the other way. I am going to keep him home tomorrow and miss Bible study. I hate to miss again, but I also don't want to potentially expose other kids to his Croup, or expose him to something while his immune system is down.
Well, I will keep you posted about my Memaw. I hope to go see her on Saturday afternoon.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My Memaw
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment