Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Carolyn Latest

Sorry for Blog Neglect, we are busy with life around here....

Carolyn got to come home on Saturday evening. She is doing so well. She is still wobbly with her balance. I took dinner over there yesterday and I was so pleased to see her up and smiling. She is really a cute girl! It made me realize how empty her eyes were that Sunday that she got sick. She had very sparkly eyes and a radiant smile!

Continue to pray for her. They still don't know what caused her to have seizures.

I have so much to blog and so many pictures to post....hopefully I can do it later today.

I get to meet Lindsey Gaddis Gerdes for lunch today. For those of you that don't know her, I used to babysit her....and to me she should be about 10 years old, but she is all grown up and a wife and a momma!!!! Where does the time go????? I am looking forward to catching up with her.

More later...hopefully!

0 comments: