What happens when Mom is sick??? Life goes one without her!!! Not necessarily the same as with her, but it goes on. John has been doing a good job trying to manage the kids and their "stuff" while I have been out of commission. They have managed okay with just a few glitches here and there like over-sleeping and not checking homework, but nothing that is going to scar them for life. I had to miss their piano recital yesterday. John was the only one there to see them from our people. I had uninvited my folks to come because of the sickness at our house, John's parents decided not to come, my Memaw is no longer with us and the rest of the great-grandparents are not doing well right now. So, John did the video, the still camera and even remembered to take pictures with the teacher at the end...whew!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Piano Recital
Posted by Jennifer at Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment