Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Things Never Change

I took Blayne and Reagan to a local toy store to have their pictures made. We did this last year and she hated it, and I thought that since she is a year older, she might do better..hmmm..maybe not!!!! The Santa stood behind them and turned his back and pretended to read a book. The photographer started snapping and Reagan was fine until she turned around and saw him with his "Shhhh!" look on his face right behind her. She FREAKED out and started screaming and shaking. The photographer felt so bad, but I got her and had them take a picture of him in her lap, I mean, she will probably have to have therapy later in life, it was BAD!!!! These pictures are with my camera. The photographer's assistant too them. Poor Reagie. And to think that we will do this again at least ONE more time this Christmas Season...priceless!!!



Well, her day started and ended good at least!!!!

2 comments:

Callicott Family said...

We just got pictures of Adam looking just like Reagan! I'll post ours in the next few days. Ha!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi Jennifer, well here you are! I must say..your blog header cracked me up! Loved it. Your kiddies are adorable!
So great to see you last night. I wanted you to know that I actually have a Christmas picture of myself crying hysterically on Santa's lap. So funny. Huge hugs,
Andrea