Whitney has had a loose, very loose tooth for weeks now. I have been dying to pull it because I LOVE to pull teeth, but she wouldn't let me get near it!!! Well last night she had it hanging, just barely in her mouth. I wanted to pull it sooo badly! So she was in tears because she wanted it out, but didn't want it pulled!!!??? I was leaving for a party and forgot my gift, so when I came back in theouse, I was met by Savannah who said "Daddy pulled Whitney's tooth!" Aw man I didn't get to do it! He pulled the 'ole "let me use this tissue to see how loose your tooth is!" He pulled it and she didn't even know! She is soooo excited!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Whitney Loses Her Tooth!!!!
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment