
Last night was our annual Hanes Teachers' Christmas Party. We were all once 1st grade teachers at WT Hanes Elementary in Irving. We have been meeting for 13 years and I am sure that the group met even before that! We have laughed so hard we've cried, we've welcomed eachother's babies, shed many tears and concerns about our children, mourned the loss of husbands and parents and pretty much sat around and solved all of the world's problems! This is a great group of women whom I admire and trust. We do a Chinese gift exchange each year, and I always enjoy coming home an displaying my gift somewhere in my house during the Christmas season and being reminded of my good friends. We always laugh, we always eat and we always pick up where we last left off like time has stood still. True friends are hard to find!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Christmas Party
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment