
Well, because of all of the STREP that we were sharing around here and the fact that the temperature was in the teens on Monday, we did NOT go to the "Move that Bus". It was so miserably cold, and they kept changing the time for it, I didn't want to risk getting out there and being cold, wet and muddy and not being able to see. Lots of people who were planning on going, didn't go, so I hope that they had an okay crowd. I didn't see any pictures of the crowd from that day. The house us beautiful and sits high on the lot. There is still security at the streets that go to the house, but I hope to take the kids for a close-up peek soon. Here are some pictures from the last few days of work. The brick layers (30 of them) walked off the job on Friday...don't know all of the details of that...Rick Stacy helped get the furniture for the house and my friend, Beth , got to talk to him. I was sad to miss all of the excitement, but it just didn't work out for the Stoneciphers this week. We will be excited to see the show in February!!!!



Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Move that BUS!!!!
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The street if finally open...no more barracades. We drove by tonight and there were lots of lurkers driving by really slow. :) Go check it out!
Post a Comment