


I realized recently when a friend sent me an e-mail asking, that I haven't posted on Libby in a LONG time. She is a MIRACLE!!! She is doing FANTASTIC. Anyway, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of her. She received a cool bike in October from a local charity. It is awesome, and you ought to see her ride it! Blayne loves to ride it too! Libby has been doing great with only a few bumps in the road here and there and Friday she leaves for the Happiest Place on Earth with her "Make a Wish" trip. It was granted to her last year, but this was the best time for her to go health-wise and for the boys' school schedule. We are so happy for The Packwoods. Reagan got in their car yesterday, buckled in, and told me that she was going to "Dees-wee-whirl" with them. She screamed and cried when I took her out of the car. Funny thing is, she has never been, but I guess she knows that she is missing out on something!
Our friends, The Heberts, leave today for Disney World. "Tinkerbell" has been magically appearing and placing gifts on their doorstep each night leading up to their trip. Beth is gonna kill me for all of the glitter that is on her porch and sidewalk!!! They are going to have so much fun!!! Their girls are the PERFECT ages to be going and this is their first time. Beth has spent MONTHS planning and organizing their trip. It will be wonderful.
And lastly and VERY important is that most of you that know us well, know that I am married to MR FIXIT...well, he took that washer apart last night, took the motor out, did something to it and put it back in and that thing worked!!!! He amazes me how he will just tackle something like that. Anyway, I guess the true test will be today when I run another load of laundry!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Disney World...Libby...and MR FIXIT
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just had my first cry...and we're not even there yet!
Are you crying because John fixed my washer and you wanted me to have a front loader?
Post a Comment