Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow! What a Day!!!

I hadn't intended on blogging today, but as the day progressed, I decided that, yep, it was for sure a blog worthy day! My day really began at 1:30 AM when I was too exhausted to stay up with crying Reagan (who has started having bad dreams) and I just put her in our bed. That meant I didn't get good sleep last night....then the alarm that John set, DIDN'T go off and our sweet kids didn't disturb us until 7 AM...we have to leave by 7:30 (ALL of US!) I think that the rest is captured in pictures so enjoy a photo walk-through-my-day!!!!



Re-cap of the Day:
*1:30 AM Up with Reagan (get kicked in the face the rest of the night)
*7 AM (after no alarm) up and frantically getting ready to get out the door by 7:30
*Take trash and kids out to get in the car.
*Find neighbor's paper in our yard
*Find Luke Out
*Chain Luke up
*Quickly head to school (too quick, I assume)
*Get pulled over in a speed trap of 5 motorcycle cops. (41 in a 30...not sure I could have really gotten that fast in such a short distance, but that is what the radar said...did you watch the Office last week? Maybe it was ANOTHER car!)
*Nice cop says "what's good for the goose is good for the gander, I pulled your husband over before with pizzas and let him off, so I assume I should do the same for you!" Thank goodness for the strange Stonecipher name that stands out in people's minds, and for a husband that genuinely THANKS the police for pulling him over! I also had left without my wallet (which meant NO license) and our vehicle registration was expired
*Take Whitney to school...she is now late!
*Go home to get ready to go to Southlake to get my registration renewed.
*Reagan picks up my curling iron and touches her face...arghhh!
*Put cold compress and aloe vera on it...call pediatrician...get confirmation that I did the right thing.
*Go to school to get a student directory and meet with the principal.
*Head to Southlake (drop off a school directory to the Saums on the way)
*Go wait in line at the courthouse.
*Pay the fee and the FINE for getting a ticket!
*Head to Wal-Mart for a few items (Blayne and Reagan in tow!)
*Go to Keller Courthouse to "take care" of the fines and such...was told to mail $30 and copies of everything in! (gesh!)
*Came home.
*Returned the neighbor's paper.
*Put Reagan to bed for her nap....
So, in case you ever wonder what I do all day now you know!!!!!

0 comments: