Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lunch with The Kaemmerlings

When my life seems hectic and I seem overwhelmed with all I need to do (laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc) I think of our friends, The Kaemmerlings, who have 13 kids!!!! WOW! They run their house like a well oiled machine! They have figured how to do things to keep it simple and running well! There is never a dull moment there and always someone to play with. The kids had a great time. We enjoyed Taco Stacks for lunch and followed with a fire and smore making! Here is a look into our lunch. I don't think that I got pictures of everyone...sorry. I guess I should keep a list to make sure that all 21 that were there got a photo taken!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen - finally had a chance to find your blog. Love it! Enjoyed the pics of your family - brought back floods of memories. Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Rhonda Baker