John took the kids to the church fair this week. I stayed back and enjoyed some peace and quiet here. I am really feeling the pregnancy home stretch. My legs go numb when I stand for long periods of time and my back really hurts. I try to limit the time on my feet when I can....
They all had a great time.
Reagan was a "horse" (actually a zebra)
Blayne was a cowboy
Whitney was a pig
Savannah was a cat
John was a "birthing coach" and wore his scrubs shirt!
They came home sugar loaded and carrying bags of candy, popcorn, and cotton candy. Our church really does a great job with the games and festivities. Maybe next year, I will make it with Baby Bryan in the stroller and not in my belly!!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Church Fall Fair
Posted by Jennifer at Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They all look so cute! Just think, next year, you'll have 5 costumes to pull together. (I don't know how you do it all!)
Post a Comment