
Today was spent preparing meals for the freezer for ME! My longtime friend, Beth, had the idea of wanting to help in some way for Baby Bryan's arrival. She thought that freezer meals would be a great help. She sent me recipes, I made a grocery list, she shopped, we both prepared meat ahead of time and today we cooked the rest and assembled. What a love gift! We spent the day in HER kitchen making a HUGE mess, catching up with one another and I came home with 4 soups, 40 chimichangas, 4 casseroles, 2 pork chop dinners and a TON of breakfast burritos! All of these meals are ready to be thawed and baked and viola! dinner is served. Thanks to Beth for organizing and helping prepare these meals for my family. What a blessing!
And, I am blessed with another friend, Ami, who was willing to take Reagan for the day so that we could cook uninterrupted! Reagan was soooo excited when I told her last night that she was going to play with Garrett and Jack. She was so tired and moving in slow motion when I got her back at naptime. She told me about all of the fun that she had. We would have never finished our meal assembly with Reagan under foot. God has blessed me with some wonderful friends and I am thankful! 
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
It is good to have good friends...
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment