Today was Blayne's Thanksgiving Feast at school and the last day of me working at school volunteering for the teachers as I am taking my maternity leave! : )
Reagan and I loaded up this afternoon to go watch Blayne sing some songs and have his feast. Reagan was very disappointed that she did not get to participate in the feast, and as we were leaving the school grounds, it was evident that she was disappointed as she cried.....ugh....the trouble with having to be somewhere at naptime! I took pictures of her so that you can see that my sweet, funny, smiling girl doesn't always smile and think that life is funny!!! Blayne was very proud of his singing and poetry and he even tried all of the foods on his plate at the feast.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thanksgiving Feast
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment