Every year, our school has a Storybook Character Day that coincides with Halloween. Whitney (being WHITNEY) has had her costume planned out for months. She was in shock to learn that her best friend didn't know what she was going to be just last week! Whitney planned down to the detail and you will remember LAST YEAR'S costume was all a Whitney plan too! Blayne was excited to get to participate this year and it was no surprise when he picked out to be a Star Wars Character for this big day. The weather did not cooperate on Friday, so there was a mix-up with the parade. I called the school to find out what the plan would be, and was told that we would have to go to the alternate plan and not have a character parade because of the rain. Two other people confirmed this for me so Reagan and I headed back home....only to learn later that the parade DID go on in the drizzle and I MISSED it...BUMMER. I was able to take pictures later when I returned to work for the teachers and Whitney's teacher even asked me to take a picture of her class. So, although we missed the parade, I did get to take some pictures of my characters and see them with their friends! Oh well, sometimes things like that just happen!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Storybook Character Day
Posted by Jennifer at Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment