Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to My John!!!!




Today is John's birthday!!!! And it is Blayne's 1/2 birthday. We started our day with cinnamon rolls with candles. (wasn't really thinking when I put candles into hot cinnamon rolls....) The kids were thrilled to give their Daddy's his presents...a Wii game from Blayne, favorite ice-cream from Savannah, Cashews from Whitney and a Symphony Bar from Reagan....Whitney made the observation that ALL of Daddy's gifts were food related except for the Wii game....hmmm. He also received a ticket to a concert that he will be attending later. We sang and let him open his presents in the midst of our busy morning getting ready for school and work. I think that John's hand may be the only part of him in the pictures since he was half-dressed with shaving cream on his face!
We are thankful for our Daddy and for his special day. We look forward to continuing our celebrating tonight as we go out to enjoy his birthday dinner!!!
I go to the doctor again today. Maybe she will send me on over to the hospital to have the baby and that can be the BIG surprise birthday gift for top John's day!!! Seriously, I am fine with waiting another week. I feel like I have about 4 weeks of things that need to get done.


0 comments: