Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well....Tomorrow is THE Day



Tomorrow, is the BIG day. John left a while ago to take the kids to his parents' house for the night. We have to be at the hospital early in the morning...so, I am still packing and getting things ready here. I did another run to the grocery store and I am thankful that I took Savannah with me. She is an adult in a child's body! She was such good help. I looked pitiful waddling around the store, but she had all of our list in order and was keeping me on track. John asked if I wanted to go see a movie tonight, but we have opted to stay home, and prepare for the arrival of Baby Bryan tomorrow! You would think that I had never done this before...I am re-reading books, double checking lists of "What to bring to the hospital" and trying to remember the details of labor and delivery...then I get that panicked feeling and start hoping that I can just go to sleep and wake up with a new baby!!!! (not likely, but it is fun to dream!) Our kids are so excited and can't wait to come to the hospital to see Bryan tomorrow. My parents are coming into town and a few friends plan to come to the hospital to see us. So, tomorrow's the day, get up and PRAY! I will try to post on here as soon as I can. I will have the laptop at the hospital, but it doesn't have a card reader, so you may have to wait for pictures....I will do my best! I can't believe that we are having a 5th baby tomorrow!!!! Where did these 9 months go?????

2 comments:

Becky said...

Jennifer, love the pictures. (How'd you do the black and white?) We are already praying and can't wait to meet Bryan tomorrow. Praying for a easy, fast, and healthy delivery for both of you. (and a great epidural!) See you tomorrow! I have the nervous jitters for you.

Callicott Family said...

Good luck tomorrow! We're praying for you and Bryan. We're excited to see you all in a few weeks!