Well, Libby is in a regular room. Gracie should have gotten to sleep in the room with her last night. Hopefully, that all went well. When we went down for surgery, I had shirts made for everyone that said "Team Libby". I had a shirt made for Libby that reads "I AM LIBBY"! I am mailing it today. She will hopefully be able to wear clothes soon, so I think that it will be fun for them to have that. Mason told me that he talked to Libby last night and that she sounded tired. He is excited because she is now on a floor that he and Camden can visit. He also told me that he could eat breakfast lunch and dinner with his family now. I don't think that will be happening, but I wasn't going to tell him that!!! He is on the road right now headed down to Houston with his Grandmother. He comes back on Sunday.
I will post when I hear from Gracie today...
Keep praying for a smooth recovery for Libby!
Jennifer
Thursday, October 11, 2007
"I AM LIBBY"
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment