Libby is doing well. She is resting well and not having any major setbacks. Yesterday when they were finishing up inserting her chest tube, the nurse told Gracie that Libby started singing "Tomorrow" from the movie Annie. Then, Libby has been playing around and saying "boo" and "I love you the most" (when someone says "I love you") and she even tried to LICK Gracie. This was one of her newest Libby antics. I think that it has been really good for the family to see Libby being Libby! The boys got to go up to see her and actually got to go in the room. I don't know how they got permission for that, but I am glad for all of them that they did. Gracie's mom, the sitter and the boys are headed back today. Gracie and Eric will be there this week with some help from local Houston friends that they know. Eric comes back next Sunday to go back to work. I still may need to go next week during the week to be help to Gracie by taking a "Libby" rotation through the night. Thank you for being interested in what is going on with her. I will let you know when I know more....
Monday, October 8, 2007
Libby News
Posted by Jennifer at Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment