Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things Can Change So Fast

These are the three posts from Gracie from today....please pray for Libby and I will let you know what is happening when I receive word!
Thanks.
Jennifer (The last post was at 2:07 PM) LIBBY DOESN'T RUN FEVER. THE TWO TIMES SHE HAS, IT WAS A TRIP TO THE ER!!!!


The word is...we are outta' here!! We are getting ready to leave here as soon as all the logistics are worked out. The boys and Eric are heading home, and Libby and I will camp out at the Isenhowers until we are given the ok for heading back to Keller. It will likely be at least the end of the week, but I haven't heard for sure. I'll update when we are really discharged.

Love, Gracie

mmm...not so fast. As soon as I sent send on the last post, Libby got very fussy, started breathing harder, and seemed warm. She does have a temperature of 99.5, but she has been getting Motrin and Tylenol with codeine for pain, so it is hard to know what her temp would be without those. We are hanging out here to see how things go. The biggest worry is that she has a blood infection from the central line that got pulled yesterday. Her oxygen sats are lower than they have been too. Will you please pray for our sweet girl right now? Thank you.

Love, Gracie

Libby's temperature is 101.3, so they are deciding what labs and xrays to do to determine the cause. Eric and they boys have gone. Please pray.

0 comments: