Monday, October 29, 2007

WE ARE MOVING!!!!


I was making sure that I have told all of the people who would read my blog. Sorry if I missed any of you. We are moving to Georgia!!! John was offered a great job there. We have been looking at jobs here for about a year without much success. There are not a lot of jobs in John's field of technology here in the metroplex, so Georgia, here we come!!!! We will be moving to Cherokee County which is north of Atlanta. John actually leaves on Saturday to be there in time to start work on Monday, so I am about to be a single mom for a while! (whew...not looking forward to that!) We are praying for a quick sell for this house and we plan to move during the Chirstmas Break for the kids. One good thing is that the Georgia schools go back to school a few days later than we would here, so that will give us more time. I have started packing and I have been cleaning out. I am trying to down-size our "stuff" which is a HUGE task. The kids are all excited about going and we think that this will be a fun adventure for our family. We will miss out friends and family here in Texas, but we will plan to be back for visits. Some of our family, we may see more than we do living here with them! Pray for us in this HUGE life transition. We know that God is in control of it all and we trust Him to orchestrate it all. I will try to keep you posted on the move. (this is a cookie cake from John's family that is congratulating us on our move and new home in Georgia)

0 comments: